Thursday, April 10, 2008

The Mortal Enemies of Lordi


They are Turbonegro, the Village People of Norwegian glam deathpunk. It goes downhill from there, I think. These guys got on my radar when they canceled their gig at Coachella. They score some points with a clever site gate, then double those points with improbable entries in their band bio: "due to a damaged foot, personal priorities and a focus on other projects, we have been forced to ask drummer Chris Summers to resign from Turbonegro." Maybe he'll replaced by Techno Viking?

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sorry, Euroboy, but there is no family relation here.

However, nice of you to shed light on the most bizzare import from Norway since...say...hmmm...the cheese slicer was invented in Lillehammer in 1925.

About the site gate - Isn't that a picture of you in your Helmut Lang trousers at last Kraftwerk concert?

Speaking of Kraft...take a look at my brand new pin cushion:

http://www.voodooshop.com/products/dolls/A8.html

4/11/2008 4:23 PM  
Blogger Ubermilf said...

Turbothilde's hilarious. She should come over for tea and tell me all your sordid secrets.

4/16/2008 10:40 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sorry, Ãœbermilf, I can't do. The travel time is too long, and I have a fear of flying. But thanks for the invite!

I'll keep you posted when the compendium is finished, although I'm darn stuck on the chapter regarding his Hanky Code(s):

http://www.postfun.com/pfp/features/97/august/hankies.html

Please feel free to give me a lead at your convenience.

Cheers!

4/22/2008 12:32 AM  
Blogger Tits McGee said...

You're invited.

4/24/2008 10:51 AM  
Blogger AB78 said...

qzz0714
kate spade outlet
soccer jerseys
jordan shoes
jordan shoes
canada goose coats
polo ralph lauren
michael kors
jack wolfskin
nike foamposite
jimmy choo sunglasses

7/14/2018 4:03 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Like heaven and earth I and you will never be able to be together forever. I realize who doesn't deserve to be with you

Cara Mengobati Bronkitis
Obat Syaraf Kejepit
Cara Meningkatkan Nafsu Makan
Obat Cantengan
Obat Batuk Berdarah

4/03/2019 2:33 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home