Tuesday, March 18, 2008

You Are What You (Hopefully) Choke On


So where do the elite circles in Beijing like to masticate? A jerk joint, you say? No, silly, those are Jamaican, but that was an excellent guess. Truth is, after a hard day of suppressing Tibetans, tainting dog food, and supervising prison production quotas of toxic toys, the savviest Chinese overlords repair to a big dick restaurant. No, really.

An erudite explication of the finer points of Chinese large-penis cuisine may be taken in here.

A tip of the Sardonic Glans-o'-Shanter to the JAH-mon for alerting me to this gristly tidbit.

4 Comments:

Blogger Tits McGee said...

I'm hungry.

Also, squee! You blogrolled me!

I think I need to go have some alone time now.

3/18/2008 9:13 PM  
Blogger A Word To Consider said...

Thanks for the picture! A great resource and inspiration for a lettuce based tu-tu for the avant garde ballet production I'm currently designing.

I'm licking my lips and excited to move on with a mock-up tomorrow,

3/18/2008 10:55 PM  
Blogger Ubermilf said...

I don't see what's so funny about it.

3/19/2008 6:01 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

well, if you're gonna eat animals, then eat them, by god! bring on the dick meat, but make mine batter-dipped and fried, please.

3/21/2008 2:40 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home