Sunday, December 17, 2006

The Monkey Shuffle

Sysm gave hope to the attentionally challenged and to obsessive tune-hoarders alike this past March by vowing to listen to every song on his iPod before acquiring any more. Sadly, my iTunes play-counts indicate I haven't listened to over half the songs in my collection even once. Now that's a lie, because it doesn't count my MacAMP, Audion, and SoundJam imports. But I switched to iTunes in 2002, so at best that still means I haven't listened to those songs in four+ years. Since I recently passed my iPod storage limit, I'm thinking I should cull my song collection as well. Sysm stoically waded through his collection by Artist. Less sysmatically, I’m taking short dips sorted by Song.

This has given rise to some inspired simian simulacra of playlists that threaten to put my hand-rolled ones out of business:

Sesami Shonen Knife
Set Phasers To Stun Taking Back Sunday
Set Up The Au Pairs
Set Your Receivers Meat Beat Manifesto
Seven Months Portishead
Seven Nation Army The White Stripes
Seven Seas Echo & The Bunnymen
Seven Years Norah Jones
Seventeen Sex Pistols
Sex Berlin
Sex & Drugs & Rock & Roll Ian Dury
Sex appeal Ute Lemper
Sex Boy The Germs
Sex Farm Spinal Tap
Sex or Weight Lifting Adam Sandler

6 Comments:

Blogger Ubermilf said...

I don't care about you because you don't care about me.

So there.

12/18/2006 6:44 PM  
Blogger Web said...

Trouble in paradise?

At least "Tits" still lusts for Doctor Laconic.

Thanks,

booger

12/21/2006 3:01 PM  
Blogger Ubermilf said...

Booger cares.

He's a compassionate conservative.

12/21/2006 8:41 PM  
Blogger Ubermilf said...

I feel so abandoned.

So cold.

So lonely.

You bastard.

12/29/2006 12:20 PM  
Blogger Tits McGee said...

Why is my "name" in "quotes," "Booger?"

1/04/2007 10:04 AM  
Blogger Ubermilf said...

"Booger" must not believe "Tits" is your real name.

Show him your birth certificate!

1/06/2007 10:38 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home