Thursday, May 11, 2006

Qwest, You're the Best, Now You're Under Arrest

Corroborating what paranoid wing-nuts have been saying for years, USA TODAY broke the shocking news to the rest of the nation this morning that the NSA has been indeed monitoring domestic phonecalls. Not just of suspected terrorists, Arab-Americans, or DNC members: the aim of the "largest database ever assembled in the world" is to "create a database of every call ever made" in the United States.

A big tip o' the Sardonic three-cornered hat to Qwest, the only major telecomm provider that didn't grab their ankles for Gen. Hayden.

2 Comments:

Blogger Ubermilf said...

I must never reveal my chocolate chip cookie recipe over the phone!

I made some today, by the way. Mmmmm. None for bad doctors!

5/11/2006 5:31 PM  
Blogger Tits McGee said...

I can't begin to say how agitated I was all day yesterday because of this. Perhaps I will have to don a bikini and go protest at the NSA about it.

And Übie! Such taunting with your baked goods!

5/12/2006 10:57 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home